The exponential reach of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is becoming one of the biggest threats to the global economy and financial markets. It has caused mayhem all around the globe including each human being, economy, businesses, and will change the way we approach to things going forward. The government and business entities will need to establish better disaster recovery protocols and continuity plans.
As the companies think of reopening their workplaces, questions about safety and compliance will be of utmost importance:
- Is there a system to check temperature on daily basis?
- How can the attendance be made contactless to stop the spread of the virus?
- Is social distancing being followed in offices and industries?
- Is there a check on masks or no masks throughout the working hours?
- Are there checkpoints for testing?
- Is there a monitoring and reporting system if someone’s unwell?
- Are employees avoiding crowding in office spaces?
- Is there an adherence to government guidelines and rules at the workplace?
What has changed after COVID-19?
The workplaces will have to comply with the new regulations. It will be mandatory for every office or industry to follow the rules:
- Compulsory use of face covers or masks.
- Biometric attendance system replacement with no-contact systems.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 foot to be followed at all times.
- Frequent hand washing and use of alcohol based hand sanitizers.
- Change in work hours with rotational shifts.
- Revised seating arrangements with proper distancing.
- Thermal imaging and daily temperature checks.
- Proper disposal of office or industry garbage.
- Self-monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest.
- Proper sanitization and disinfestation solutions.
- Employee and guest monitoring with proper detection systems.
DAAS Labs’ COVID-19 solution
DAAS Labs’ COVID-19 compliance toolkit can provide you with all the answers that you are looking for. It will ensure the safety of your employees with proper compliance to government regulations and can help you get back to your business operations seamlessly.
Using advanced technologies like Computer Vision, Video Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, our Made in India COVID-19 business solution can help regain the business and economy to normal. It can be deployed on your current infrastructure like existing CCTV or IP cameras. It can be integrated quickly, is easy to launch and will incur lesser cost. It can give a real-time assessment in case of violation and features the following solutions:
- Detect masks or no masks: Our intelligent AI system has been trained for the Indian environment and situations. The solution is robust enough to detect dupattas and other sorts of clothing for face covers.
- Temperatures or thermal scans: Our system can measure body temperatures of the guests and the employees from a distance. The thermal scanning features the following:
- Accurate Temperature
- Facial recognition with temperature metadata
- High reliability
- Small hardware
- Highly efficient with recording temperature of 20-30 people per minute
- Lock support with access control
- Social distancing: The system can check social gathering and report the violation. It can check groups of people not adhering to the social distancing rules.
- Contactless attendance: Our advanced system uses facial recognition to match the details with the back end database of the employees. It maintains an accuracy of more than 98%.
- Alert and report system: Our system can alert the designated authorities through SMS, email or WhatsApp in case of violations. The system also keeps a record of the alerts shared with the people.
Following are the key benefits of using the DAAS Labs’ COVID-19 solution:
- Deployment in less than 24 hours
- Supports existing infrastructure, no need of additional hardware
- Can be used on any CCTV systems
- 100% remote set up
- Cost-effective subscription based plan
- Comprehensive attendance management
- Real-time incident reporting
- End-to-end support management team
- Highly scalable and robust
- Operates on advanced imaging, AI and neural network technology
- Effective user management
- Works online and offline, on premise and cloud
- Made in India solution
Read more about Business Compliance in COVID-19.
Want to know more about DAAS Labs Computer Vision solution?